The Customer Journey Approach Masterclass
the measurable system for defining, developing, and duplicating brand advocates (your most valuable customers)
What you'll learn in this event...
- How we use the Customer Journey Marketing Philosophy for long-term, predictable results
- The ONE and only goal for all marketing… and why so many brands miss it
- A tested and approved 3 Pillar Methodology that all but guarantees lasting success
- Specific tactical campaigns… with real-life examples that actually work
- The way to make marketing an ethical, pleasant, and EFFECTIVE system for both your customers and your team!… no more shady practices and dirty feelings
- This will help you…
- Get More Leads – how to increase your leads through highly targeted content
- Get More Sales – how to convert more of those leads by speaking to the specific desires your customers have
- Lower Costs – getting more sales is great but spending less to get those sales is the same as making more of them!
- Improve Your Marketing Teams Efficiency – great teams work on the most important things, what are they and how can you free up 10% of their time to focus on that?
- Get Longer Retention – how to hold onto the customers you do get… and keep them for longer
Fill out the form below to instant access
Billy Robbins has been creating high-impact, results-driven marketing automation campaigns for the last 14 years.
In his time working with top brands such as Disney, Honda, Ducati, and Thule he has boiled down a brand’s ability to succeed to 1 philosophy and 1 goal.
In this 50 minute presentation he shares these exact secrets and will show you practical ways to see it happen in your company now!
“We believe that the best way to show people you can help is by actually helping them. This isn’t a presentation of high-level trendy tactics. This is how we actually do marketing and CONSISTENTLY GET BIG RESULTS for real brands. We can’t think of a better way to build trust and start a relationship with you”
Billy Robbins Founder, Intent Company
How Do You Know For Sure
Our Strategies Work?
Intent Company Founder, Billy Robbins, has helped these brands implement
customer journey strategies:
What People Are Saying About
ICG Coach Billy Robbins
CMO for OnCourt OffCourt
“I have been working with Billy and his awesome team for the last 4+ years and he has helped me transform the way I think about online marketing, offline marketing, and customer relations in general. More than that though Billy’s heart and passion and dedication shines through in all of his work and his support has been instrumental for my family business over the years. I’m excited to see where we can continue to grow and take things in the years to come! I highly recommend Intent Company for anyone wanting to take their knowledge and business to the next level. “
“Billy is one of the wisest business consultants I’ve ever worked with. He spent hours with me crafting a message for my company. His wisdom and perspective brought some “lightbulb” moments that helped reveal the highest purpose for my business – the deepest reason of why my business was raised up. And when I couldn’t articulate it myself, Billy skillfully gave me words and messaging for the company that captured my uniqueness in the marketplace. Working with Billy was one of the best business decisions I’ve ever made.
He has a way of simplifying a complex world. And he can help a business write a story for itself that will inspire people beyond the marketing. “
Jason Batt, CFP®, ChFC®, MBA
Founder of Open Door Financial
Meet the team
Meet the Founder
Intent Company founder, Billy Robbins, has been successfully utilizing the power of intent to lead some of the world’s best organizations to new heights for the last 16 years. As a business coach, his focus on Customer Journey strategies, automation, and developing talent driven teams is his secret sauce for lasting results.
He’s pretty passionate about this stuff!